Round table against violence
Round table against domestic violence
Together against domestic violence: the Round Table against Violence in the Waldeck-Frankenberg district is working under the auspices of the Women's Office against violence in the domestic sphere. Together with the district, numerous institutions have joined forces in this initiative, which are contact persons for victims of domestic violence and provide assistance. As a locally active working group, the Round Table against Violence cooperates with the state working group against violence in the domestic sphere of the State Prevention Council at the Hessian Ministry of Social Affairs and is a member of the Action Alliance against Domestic Violence North Hesse at the Kassel Regional Council.
Numerous partners from Waldeck-Frankenberg have joined forces in the Round Table Against Violence:
- County court Korbach
- County court Frankenberg
- Office of the Probationary Services-Landgericht Kassel
- Retired guidance counselor
- Caritas Association Brilon e.V.
- Waldeck-Frankenberg district
- Women's Counseling Center
- Women's shelter
- Association "Women help women
- Intervention Agency
- Catholic counseling center for marriage, family and life issues
- District Association of Meeting Points e.V.
- Waldeck-Frankenberg Police Department
- White ring
- Addiction counseling center
- Job Center, Equal Opportunity Officer
- Community Caregivers
- Youth house Women's house
- Youth welfare Waldeck-Frankenberg
- School Social Work
- City Korbach
- City of Frankenberg
- Victim and Witness Assistance Kassel e.V.
- City of Bad Wildungen
- Girls Bus
- Kassel public prosecutor's office
- WDS Child and Youth Services