Round table against violence
Round table against domestic violence
Together against domestic violence: the Round Table against Violence in the Waldeck-Frankenberg District, under the auspices of the Women's Office, campaigns against violence in the domestic sphere. Together with the district, numerous institutions have joined forces in this initiative, which are contact persons for victims of domestic violence and provide assistance. As a locally active working group, the Round Table against Violence cooperates with the state working group against violence in the domestic sphere of the State Prevention Council at the Hessian Ministry of Social Affairs and is a member of the Action Alliance against Domestic Violence North Hesse at the Kassel Regional Council.
Numerous partners from Waldeck-Frankenberg have joined forces in the Round Table against Violence:
- County court Korbach
- County court Frankenberg
- Office of the Probationary Services-Landgericht Kassel
- Retired counselling teacher
- Caritasverband Brilon e.V.
- Waldeck-Frankenberg district
- Women's Counselling Centre
- Women's shelter
- Association "Women Help Women
- Intervention agency
- Catholic Counselling Centre for Marriage, Family and Life Issues
- Kreisverband der Treffpunkte e.V.
- Waldeck-Frankenberg Police Department
- White ring
- Addiction counselling centre
- Job Centre, Equal Opportunities Officer
- Parish nurses
- Youth House Women's House
- Youth welfare Waldeck-Frankenberg
- School social work
- City of Korbach
- City of Frankenberg
- Victim and Witness Assistance Kassel e.V.
- City of Bad Wildungen
- Girls' bus
- Kassel public prosecutor's office
- WDS Child and Youth Welfare