Maintaining cultural landscapes, strengthening species protection - this is the mission of the landscape conservation association of the Waldeck-Frankenberg district, which was founded in 2017. As an association of farmers, nature conservation associations, local authorities, public authorities, interested citizens and other institutions, it aims to promote nature conservation and landscape management in Waldeck-Frankenberg.
- Measures for the preservation, maintenance and development of nature and landscape
- Support and consulting of municipalities and other institutions in the implementation of nature conservation relevant planning and issues
- Participation in the planning and implementation of compensation and replacement measures
- Implementation of projects of the Fauna-Flora-Habitat (FFH) Directive
- Public relations, training and consulting