Clerk at the registration office talks to two customers



Please note: The reservation of a licence plate is only possible for citizens of Waldeck-Frankenberg - unfortunately not for customers from North Rhine-Westphalia.

The Traffic Department is responsible for registering, changing and deregistering motor vehicles, issuing driver's licences, international driver's licences, changing official driver's licences and foreign driver's licences. The department's tasks also include ordering traffic signs, granting exemptions for heavy goods transport and issuing permits for commercial passenger transport.

From time to time, there may be delays in the processing of requests in the transport department. The district of Waldeck-Frankenberg apologises for this and is working flat out to process all customer applications as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding!

Our service points:

Low emission vehicle labelling

The Ordinance on the Issuance and Amendment of Regulations on the Labelling of Low-Emission Motor Vehicles regulates the labelling of motor vehicles according to their pollutant group nationwide.

Commercial passenger transport

Anyone who wants to transport people for pay or on a business basis must have a permit for the form of transport in question, which can be applied for from the Waldeck-Frankenberg district.

Our services:

No services found.