According to Karl-Friedrich Frese, First District Commissioner and Head of the Waste Management Department, the waste disposal facilities in Bad Wildungen, Diemelsee-Flechtdorf and Frankenberg (Eder)-Geismar will be allowed to reopen for small deliveries from 22 February 2021; the general hygiene regulations must of course be observed. Unfortunately, an earlier opening date could not be realised due to the current weather conditions, said the waste management officer.
The Eigenbetrieb Abfallwirtschaft Waldeck-Frankenberg would like to point out once again that from this year onwards all bulky waste deliveries must be paid for directly on site. The fees for small quantities up to 100 kg are a flat rate of 15 euros per delivery, quantities over 100 kg are weighed and then cost 16 euros per 100 kg. An identification document is now no longer required for delivery, as delivery on account of the municipalities has been abolished. At the disposal facilities, please note: A limited winter service will be carried out on the facilities and the access roads, so that slippery and slippery conditions must be expected at all times. Furthermore:
- Maximum 2 persons in the vehicle and only one vehicle per unloading point
- Minimum distance at the unloading points 1.5 m
- Masks are compulsory when entering the cradle house
- No admission for children under 14
- All deliverers remain in the vehicle until the incoming weighing.
- Keep vehicle doors closed during the unloading process
- All deliverers must wear the prescribed protective work clothing.
For more information, call the service hotline on 06451- 743746 or visit www.abfallw-wa-fkb.de.